- Must remain abstinent from any mood or mind-altering substances to remain a resident in Philadelphia Recovery Residences.
- Agree to take random urine tests. If test comes up positive, it will result in immediate discharge from the property. Refusing a drug test will also result in asking to leave the property.
- Required to attend a 12-step fellowship of their choice.
- Required to attend 5 meetings per week at their 12-step fellowship.
- Obtain a sponsor at their 12-step meetings and work the steps.
- Respect the rights, views and property of other house members.
- Will be expected to complete their weekly chores and to keep their personal space such as their beds, dressers and closets clean.
- Will be expected to seek/obtain a job within the first 30 days of living at Philadelphia Recovery Residences.
- Residents will be expected to pay weekly house fees.
- Agree to take prescription medications as prescribed and to keep prescriptions out of reach of other residents.
- Agree to not allow or to carry any firearms, knives, weapons, etc. in your room or any place on or around Philadelphia Recovery Residences property.
- No mood or mind-altering substances are allowed on property.
- No women are allowed on property.
- No weapons, knives, etc. allowed on property.
- No smoking in the house.
- No stealing. This is old, unhealthy behavior and will not be tolerated.
- No negative contracts.
- No sexual relations in the house or on property will be tolerated.
- No violence to self or others will be tolerated.
- Manager must be made aware of all visitors.
- Must always be on time for curfew.
- MANDATORY house meeting every Thursday at 9:00 PM.
- Must complete your weekly chore assigned to you. Also, maintain your room. There will be clean checks.
- Front door must be locked and lights / TV off when you leave the house.
- We are not responsible for any lost or stolen items and we do not recommend you bring anything of value into the house.
- If there is an Emergency, call 911, and then notify management as soon as possible.
* Not following any of these rules will result in consequences and may lead to discharge from Philadelphia Recovery Residences.
The Phase System is based on a residents progress rather than their overall length of time at the house.
CURFEW: 10 PM SUNDAY-THURSDAY, 11:30 WEEKENDS
- NEEDS TO GET A SPONSOR
- NEEDS TO GET A HOMEGROUP
- MUST BE ACTIVELY SEEKING EMPLOYMENT
- MUST BE ATTENDING 4 MEETINGS PER WEEK MINIMUM
CURFEW: 11:30 PM SUNDAY-THURSDAY, 1:00 AM WEEKENDS
- MUST HAVE A SPONSOR
- MUST HAVE A HOMEGROUP
- MUST BE WORKING
- MUST BE ATTENDING MEETINGS REGULARLY
CURFEW: 1:00 AM SUNDAY-THURSDAY, 1:00 AM WEEKENDS
- CONSISTENTLY WORKING WITH SPONSOR
- CONSISTENTLY ATTENDING MEETINGS AND HOMEGROUP
- HELD FULL TIME EMPLOYMENT FOR MAJORITY OF STAY AT THE RESIDENCE