Unique and Structured Philadelphia Sober Living
At Philadelphia Recovery Residences we are committed to providing a safe and structured sober living environment to help men transition to a healthy, and productive life.
What Makes us Different?
At Philadelphia Recovery Residences we strive to be more than a recovery house. We expand our network of resources everyday in order to best serve anyone and everyone who may be in need of recovery from drug or alcohol addiction. We work with a network of treatment facilities around the country to ensure that an individual will receive the best care possible regardless of their specific needs before entering a Philadelphia sober living home.
The Vicious Cycle of Drug and Alcohol Addiction
Residents at our Philadelphia sober living home can break the cycle of addiction with enough honesty, open-mindedness, and willingness. At Philadelphia Recovery Residences we require our community members to engage in a 12 step fellowship. Through participating in the solution offered by working through the 12 steps and regular meeting attendance a person does have the capacity to recover regardless of their current situation. When the process of working the 12 steps is complete people often find a new set of tools to use in any situation that may come up in their life and help them deal with any problem in sobriety. There truly is a spiritual solution to any problem.
What We Offer
- A Safe and Secure environment
- Weekly community house meetings
- Gender specific housing
- Relapse prevention workshops
- 1 mile from downtown Philadelphia
- Walking distance to all professional sporting events
- Group activities
- Weekly random drug testing
- Job search assistance
- Locations readily accessible to public transportation
- Living skills (build self-esteem, accountability, self discipline etc.)
Our Philadelphia Sober Living Home
Our Primary Purpose at Philadelphia Recovery Residences is to help addicts and alcoholics to recover from the grips of drug and alcohol addiction. We strive to make the process of transitioning back into society as a productive member as seamless as possible.
- Fully furnished houses
- Bedrooms complete with fresh linens and towels
- Flat screen HD TV's
- Hi-Speed wireless internet
- Washer and Dryer
- Kitchens stocked with all necessities (Pots, pans, dishes, silverware etc.)